About this course
Support a prominent person and enjoy a life others may only dream about as you learn important principles and practical techniques on how to be the best personal assistant
Are you considering a career as a Personal Assistant?
Are you already in a PA position but want to improve your work performance?
This course will provide you with everything you need to know to become a success in a Personal Assistant role, leading to job satisfaction and a successful career. This field requires people who:
- Enjoy organization.
- Are willing to continually work on their interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are able to prioritize a large workload of varied tasks.
- Are passionate about helping others achieve their objectives.
What you'll learn
You will receive expert instruction in creating organizational structures, time management, effective communication strategies, professionalism, brand representation, administrative duties, and how to produce the perfect meeting.
Who is this course for?
This training is ideal for anyone who wants to become a personal assistant, or for personal assistants who want to add to their skill set and get professional training.
It’s also a great course for administrative assistants, secretaries, receptionists, and office support staff who are looking to transition to a PA job.
After completing this course, you could:
- Get a job as a personal assistant.
- Use your increased skill set to get a promotion or raise in your current job.
- Organize your own schedule much more efficiently.
- Teach others how to organize and efficiently plan their lives.
- Impress your boss with your dedication, education, and skill set.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
PDF Certificate included in course price.
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- ICOES (International Council for Online Educational Standards) accredited.
Module 1: Interpersonal And Communication Skills
- Telephone manner
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Respect, friendliness and boundaries
Module 2: Time-management And Organization
- Extra work
- Managing your time
Module 3: You As A Representation Of Your Boss And Your Company
- Reflecting brand values
- Working toward company objectives
Module 4: Common Tasks
- Diary management
- Letter writing
- Arranging appointments and meetings
- Administrative duties
Module 5: Meetings
- Welcoming visitors
- Note taking and dictation
- Closing and follow ups