ICI offers a paralegal course for individuals who wish to pursue a career in the field as well as for those who are already working as legal secretaries and paralegals and want to boost their credentials. Our course is developed with representatives from the industry and government to guarantee that the skills you will acquire after the course are relevant and current.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of the legal system to complete tasks
- Carry out search of the public record
- Apply the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment
- Handle receipt and dispatch of information
- Use legal terminology in order to carry out tasks
- Assist in prioritizing and planning activities in a legal practice
- Work effectively in a business environment
- Produce business documents
- Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- Maintain records for time and disbursements in a legal practice
- Understand the processes involved in court documentation
Whether you are aspiring for a position in government offices, in private companies’ legal departments, or in private law firms, one of your best moves would be to take ICI’s paralegal course. Paralegals render support to various individuals in the legal profession. You can work as a legal secretary or administrative staff, registration clerk, accounts clerk, receptionist, or paralegal staff. Paralegals have advanced knowledge in preparing legal documents. They have exceptional research and reporting skills, too, and possess vast understanding of legal documentation, concepts, and language.