A Greek language learning course specifically addressed to non-Greek speakers.
It is suitable for anyone who is interested in learning the Greek language and it comes with no requirements or criteria in order to attend it.
After completing this online course, the attendant will have developed the language skills necessary for basic activities and situations that they might encounter, such as introducing yourself, interpersonal communication and directions for orientation.
The educational material and process are in English.
Please mind that this course is also provided for free to anyone who enrolls in one of the Cultural courses and upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of attendance.
The programme is open to anyone! Without requirements or criteria.
The attendance of the ten-week programme will enable the students to learn the Greek language and develop the language skills necessary for basic activities and situations that they might encounter (interpersonal and telephone communication, commercial transactions, communication with a doctor and other basic human activities) and leads to a Certificate of Attendance.
The structure of the programme 'Learning the Greek Language for Non-Greek speakers' is as follows:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Basics of Greek Language
- Lesson 2: Introducing myself
- Lesson 3: Interpersonal Communication
- Lesson 4: Commercial Transactions
- Lesson 5: Communication in place, space and time
- Lesson 6: Telephone Communication
- Lesson 7: Directions for orientation
- Lesson 8: Communication with a doctor
- Lesson 9: Farewell
- Lesson 10: Revision and Assessment (Test in Comprehension questions of daily communication)