All short courses start every month online
Challenges in health care delivery expectations globally mandate health care managers and professionals to acquire context-specific managerial skills. An intensive full-time health care management course is organized twice every year to enable health care professionals to acquire skills from experienced professionals. The course shall be delivered using 2 models based on the needs of potential participants:
- Advanced Health Care Management (12 Weeks, 10 ECTS): Lectures shall be held 3 days a week. Two days shall be devoted to individual reading and completion of course assignments.
- Intensive Health Care Management Course for Professionals (2 weeks, 4 ECTS ): This is an intensive model with lectures held daily.
At the end of the course, attendees are expected to better fit into managerial roles in hospitals, nursing homes, private practices, Non – Governmental Organizations (NGOs), and health policymaking. The modules shall be delivered as lectures, case presentations, and practical demonstration onsite visits to selected health care facilities.
Each cohort shall be limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Selection criteria: (CV)
- Managerial skills for health care managers
- Organizational behaviour
- Advanced Healthcare Leadership
- Health Quality Management and Improvement
- Emotional intelligence, empathy, and virtue in health care(patient-centred health care delivery)
- Ethical and legal issues in the health care setting
- Financial management
- Human Resources planning and management
- Balancing research and patient care in hospital settings
- Project management
About the School
The International Business School The Hague (IBSH) is an innovative school of business and management established in The Netherlands and is based in the city of The Hague. The IBSH is unlike many othe ... Read More