About this course
Create harmony and a haven for happiness in your home by carefully organizing rooms to increase their positive energy.
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese philosophical way of living, where everything is harmonized with the environment. While Feng Shui covers much more than the home, learning to balance the elements of your home can help you to not just create beautiful spaces that you can enjoy, but also to create harmony, balance, and happiness in the careful and planned organization of spaces, shapes, colors, and focal points of your home.
What you'll learn
Whatever your reason for taking this course, you'll learn the following skills:
- The basics of interior Feng Shui
- About forms and shapes
- The basics of Qi and its meaning in a home
- How to balance shapes and objects
- Why clutter matters
- How to apply Feng Shui in the kitchen
- How to Apply Feng Shui in the bedroom
- How to Apply Feng Shui to living spaces
- How to balance and harmonize your home
- What matters and what doesn't in Feng Shui
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for a practising interior designer in search of additional accreditations and qualifications, as well as for homeowners and renters who want to improve the balance and harmony of their home. Interior design is about carefully controlling the look of your home, but Feng Shui takes this a step further, by allowing you to control how your home feels. More than 54% of people in the United States, the UK, and in Europe suffer from stress at one point in their lives, and a happy, balanced home can help to avoid this. Many people also use Feng Shui to improve the balance of rental so that it becomes more like a home, to increase the appeal of a home up for sale, or to increase their own enjoyment while living in the home.
This course is ideal for persons who:
- Want to improve the balance of their home.
- Are redecorating and want to increase the positive energy in the home.
- Are an interior designer who wants to get started with Feng Shui.
- Have a cluttered or busy lifestyle and want to improve it.
- Want a harmonious experience at home.
After completing this course, you could:
- Use it to attract more customers to your interior design business.
- Real estate agents can use this knowledge to advise homebuyers, offering an additional edge in their competitive field.
- Home sellers can adjust the look and feel of their home to get the sale that they want.
- In any career, lessening your stress at home and increasing the feeling of happiness in your domicile will create positive effects at your job.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
PDF certificate already included in price.
- This course is CPD/CE accredited. Our CPD accredited courses count towards the total of CPD hours to submit for your job role. CPD points are accepted and recognized by employers from both the public and private sectors, and academic institutions across the UK and internationally.
- ICOES (International Council for Online Educational Standards) accredited.
Module 1: An Introduction To Using Feng Shui Indoors
- What is Feng Shui
- How Does Feng Shui Affect the Home
- An Introduction to the Forms What is Not Important in Interior Feng Shui
- Your Feelings as a guide
Module 2: Feng Shui Basics For A Happy, Balanced Home
- Clutter and Chaos
- Chi and Balance
- Yin, Yang, and Tao
- Object Placement
- Finding Balance
Module 3: Common Feng Shui Forms, Doors, And Windows
- An Introduction to Interior Forms
- Balancing the Forms
- The Main Door
- Additional Doors
Module 4: Feng Shui In The Kitchen, Dining And Living Spaces
- Kitchen Placement
- The Stove and the Sink
- What Not to Worry About
- Dining Tables
- Living Spaces
Module 5: Feng Shui In The Bedroom And Sleeping Spaces
- The Bedroom Location
- The Bed and Its Placement
- Decorations, Shelves, and Beams
- Electronics and Technology