– Certification –
Graduates receive the Specialisation Certificate awarded by the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), as well as a single course certificate for each module passed.
This programme introduces a thorough look at club management, introducing students to general club management and governance, leadership, marketing, and human resources, and such operational areas as food and beverage operations, entertainment, financial management, club technology, and sports and recreation programs.
What does the programme cover?
Students are required to complete five compulsory modules. Other elective modules are available to talk to us so we can design a learning pathway that suits your needs.
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Planning & Control for Food & Beverage Operations
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Contemporary Club Management
- Managing Housekeeping Operations
- Hospitality Facilities Management & Design
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017