International Career Institute
ICI’s catering and cooking course turns your passion into a highly fulfilling profession! Many people have included eating out in their regular activities whether to foster personal or professional relationships. Additionally, the need to have food catered by a professional is a necessity on several occasions. Hence, there will always be venues for a skilled culinary expert like you!
- Commercial Cookery - Identify and Prepare Meat
- Commercial Cookery - Plan and Prepare Food for Buffets
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Poultry and Game
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Seafood
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Appetisers and Salads
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Hot and Cold Desserts
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Pastries, cakes and yeast goods
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Sandwiches
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Soups
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Stocks and Sauces
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Vegetables, Eggs and Farinaceous Dishes
- Catering Business Practices
- Catering Employment
- Human Food and Nutrition
- Kitchen & Food Management
- Planning A Menu
- Scope and Nature Of Catering Services
Our catering and cooking/culinary course graduates can take various positions in establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cruise lines etc. They can also be self-employed as a personal chef or start a catering business. Enrol at ICI and enjoy great financial rewards, variety in work, and many exciting opportunities this continuously growing industry offers.
See 47 more programs offered by International Career Institute »
This course is
€28, or $49 per week interest free.