International Career Institute
ICI’s catering and cooking course turns your passion into a highly fulfilling profession! Many people have included eating out in their regular activities whether to foster personal or professional relationships. Additionally, the need to have food catered by a professional is a necessity on several occasions. Hence, there will always be venues for a skilled culinary expert like you!
- Commercial Cookery - Identify and Prepare Meat
- Commercial Cookery - Plan and Prepare Food for Buffets
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Poultry and Game
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare and Cook Seafood
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Appetisers and Salads
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Hot and Cold Desserts
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Pastries, cakes and yeast goods
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Sandwiches
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Soups
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Stocks and Sauces
- Commercial Cookery - Prepare Vegetables, Eggs and Farinaceous Dishes
- Catering Business Practices
- Catering Employment
- Human Food and Nutrition
- Kitchen & Food Management
- Planning A Menu
- Scope and Nature Of Catering Services
Our catering and cooking/culinary course graduates can take various positions in establishments such as hotels, restaurants, cruise lines etc. They can also be self-employed as a personal chef or start a catering business. Enrol at ICI and enjoy great financial rewards, variety in work, and many exciting opportunities this continuously growing industry offers.
Program taught in:
See 47 more programs offered by International Career Institute »
This course is
€28, or $49 per week interest free.