Emails have come to dominate professional and business life, but how effective are yours? This course will teach you when to choose email and how to use it to build your professional image, productivity, and relationships.
Your instructor Judi is an experienced leader and leadership coach, whose career has included a focus on communications training with a particular emphasis on email.
Not all emails are equal and we need to write in different styles to meet different purposes. However, all good emails share the same core features and so this course covers
- How to begin and end your emails
- The importance of headings
- Fitting in with the culture of your organization or sector
- Getting the tone right
- What to avoid at all costs!
In addition, you will also understand two key checklists to make sure your emails do you justice:
- 5 Things to Remember About Grammar & Punctuation
- 7 Key Checks to Make Before Pressing Send!
Don’t send another email until you’ve taken this course!
- Learn why and when to choose email
- Understand how people will read your emails to help you make them more effective
- Discover what you must avoid if you want your email to work for you
- What is the Invisible Force that you need to take into account?
- Keep the 7 Checks Before Pressing Send close at hand!
- Downloadable presentation of the whole course – over 80 pages!
- Access to your expert tutor in the course forum
- Quiz assessment and certificate to give you the confidence to send more and better emails!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who writes emails in the public or private sector
- Professionals looking to increase the effectiveness of their email writing
About the School
Here at OfCourse we believe that it's best to learn from experts and that everyone has an area of expertise. We're on a mission to let anyone learn anything they want, any time, any place...