Apply Now for Summer 2017
We’re offering you an online Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 training course for just £69. Whether you need to brighten up your CV, looking for a career change or just want to learn something new, the online Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn in much greater details, the fundamental practices and principles of bookkeeping.
- Price: Only £69.00 Was £899.97
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 230 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 24-course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 2,3 & 4 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99 per level.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
With over 230 hours of learning split across 9 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 courses are studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Bookkeeping Level 2 course is split into the following modules:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Business Documents
- Dealing with Credit Transactions
- Banking Systems
- Dealing with Receipts and Payments
- Bank Reconciliation
- The Petty Cash Function
- Final Assessment
The Bookkeeping Level 3 course is split into the following modules:
- Understanding the Double Entry System
- Exploring Double Entry Systems Ledgers
- Accounting for Credit Transactions
- The Cash Book
- Bookkeeping for Suppliers
- Understanding the Trial Balance
- Journal Entries
- Understanding Control Accounts
- Bookkeeping for Payroll
- Final Assessment
The Bookkeeping Level 4 course is split into the following modules:
- Bookkeeping Corrections
- The Suspense Account
- Rules in Accounting
- Exploring VAT
- The Final Accounts
- Trading & Profit, and Loss Accounts
- Fixed Assets and Accounting
- Disposal of Fixed Assets
- Final Assessment
The Level 2, 3 and 4 Award Bookkeeping course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded:
- Level 2 CPD Award in Bookkeeping
- Level 3 CPD Award in Bookkeeping
- Level 4 CPD Award in Bookkeeping
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Admin & Secretarial course.
To assess the learners' ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 courses you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 courses.
The online Bookkeeping Level 2, 3 and 4 course requires 90 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.