What are the objectives of this course?
This course allows students to become a confident user of the Photoshop software by helping them to discover everything there is to know.
- Getting Started with Photoshop CS5 or CS6
- Exploring the Workspace – navigate the image area, use tabbed windows and use, expand and customize panels.
- Using Adobe Bridge to use folders, find files, create metadata and keywords and how to change the Adobe Bridge view.
- Understanding Photoshop Basics
- Making the Best Selections
- Painting and Retouching
- Creating a Good Image
- Working with Layers
- Discover more advanced techniques with Layers such as adding tints, gradients, and text layers
- Using Smart Objects
- Using Filters
- Creating Web and Video Images
- Working with 3D Objects
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to master the techniques and tricks Photoshop has to offer.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
This course will help students be able to function in web and graphic design roles, whether that be a company employee or going freelance.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018