Virtual Specialization in Government and Public Management
Upon entering the Specialization in Innovation and Quality Process Management, students will integrate concepts and practice to complement their professional life in two different ways. The first one is related to processes and quality with the purpose of understanding the performance and applicability of these approaches within their workplace and to other elements such as total quality and re-engineering. The second way is related to innovation and its importance to the competitiveness of our country; students acquire skills to understand that innovation has an excellent trend in both the world-class sector and the global market.
- Leading organizational transformation processes and controlling its impact on the company.
- Develop new product lines and services from an innovative concept in the organization.
- Lead quality and innovation management processes in organizations.
- Manage the implementation of quality systems in enterprises.
- Manage innovation processes and systems in organizations
- Understand the relationship between organization by processes and quality assurance and its effects on the competitiveness of organizations
- Identify business opportunities in specific contexts and develop business plans to exploit these opportunities
- Lead the development of innovative business concepts in the organization
- Analyze, diagnose and solve problems related to the management of quality and innovation processes.
- Develop projects related to innovation and/or continuous improvement
- Validate credits to complete other postgraduate programs offered by Universidad EAN.
- Emphasis on innovation and processes management in organizations.
- Integration of key elements of modern management: Focus on quality, emphasis on innovation and process orientation.
- Development of competencies resulting from autonomous learning. Academic flexibility.
- Virtual classrooms which allow for permanent interaction with teachers.
- E-learning modality allows access to the education without geographical or time limitations.
- The possibility of starting the research project at the start of the program.
It is recommended that each student have regular access to a computer with internet connection. The minimum requirements for access to the University’s virtual platform are a computer with Pentium processor, minimum 1 GB of RAM, broadband internet connection and an operating system using Windows XP or a later version.
Universidad EAN uses campus and virtual classroom platforms which allow the student to not only access various services which are offered by the University but also allow interaction between students and tutors.
Program taught in: