What are the objectives of this course?
This PRINCE2® course comes with 12 fully interactive lessons covering every aspect of the official syllabus from Axelos. The course will fully prepare you for your official PRINCE2® examinations that will deliver a worldwide recognised certification to complement the knowledge you have gained from this in-depth training.
- Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB & CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation and Approaches
Agile Project Management
The Foundation stage will take students through basic and advanced principles that make up the Agile methodology:
- The concepts, benefits and risks.
- The philosophy, approach and principles.
- Understanding the DSDM Atern lifecycle and products.
- Recruiting or assembling appropriate project teams.
- How to plan and run a facilitated workshop.
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution to ensure the correct development path is being followed.
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements for deliverables.
- Create a timeboxed plan
- Understanding the importance of negotiation and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- How to set up and manage an Agile project.
The Practitioner stage will then take students through how to implement Agile into a practical project environment:
- Overseeing products and deliverables and properly assigning responsibility to management, business and technical departments.
- Structuring and empowering project teams.
- Using MoSCoW prioritisation to ensure deliverables are completed in the correct order.
- Advanced estimating, measurement and configuration considerations for successful Agile management.
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements for deliverables.
- Implementing quality control.
- Preparing for the future by considering maintainability and scalability during planning.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to become an expert in the project management field.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
This course will provide you with the skills and certification to function in roles such as project manager, IT project manager and software development manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018