What are the objectives of this course?
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of many complex topics, which you will be able to confidently apply to real-life scenarios as you progress through your career.
- Explore the principles of double entry bookkeeping from the basic concepts and policies to more complex issues including depreciation, accruals or bad debts.
- Gain an insight into the principles of preparing financial statements for a sole trader, including bookkeeping errors and the trial balance.
- Learn more about the principles of the VAT to get a better understanding of what it is, how it’s applied and how to calculate and reclaim it.
- Discover the core concepts when dealing with bookkeeping for partnerships and not-for-profit organisations and charities.
- Maintain your client’s confidence by learning to deal with incomplete records and cash management accurately and to a high standard at all times.
Who is it intended for?
This Level 3 course is aimed at potential candidates who have completed Levels 1 & 2 or anyone who has accounting experience, which they would like to take to expand on in order to take their career to the next level.
We would recommend that you have a basic understanding of the Sage software course or some experience in accounting.
What marks this course apart?
This Level 3 dual certification with both IAB and Sage can really give you a lift above the competition. Once fully qualified, you will be able to add value to your name by adding IAB or AIAB at the end of it. This status comes with a salary in the region of £30,000 pa.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.