What are the objectives of this course?
Our PRINCE2® course comes including the full syllabus from Axelos, as well as both official examinations for you to achieve Practitioner status:
- Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB & CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation and Approaches
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Exam
The course will give students the fundamental knowledge needed to use the principles of Lean Six Sigma to run processes more efficiently and improve the quality of the output by identifying and removing causes of defects.
- The Define phase during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Improve phase helps students to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to become certified and apply these industry-recognised methodologies into their current, or prospective, workplace.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
This package will prepare you to function in roles such as project manager, process improvement manager and continuous improvement manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.