- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 2 Axelos sample papers and 1 exam preparation guide
- 2 simulation test papers, 7 scenarios, and 1 industry case study
- 156 lesson end quizzes, 21 downloadable slides, and 2 projects
- 26 process templates and 1 process model
- Prince2® Foundation and Practitioner exam fee included
What are the course objectives?
This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course is designed to ensure you pass your PRINCE2 exams on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, which has been trusted by more than 20,000 learners just like you, will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines. You will also learn how to tailor projects as per the environment Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes and steps.
What skills will you learn?
When you have finished this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2 certification
Who should take this course?
A globally recognized certification, PRINCE2 is ideal for senior project managers or those aspiring to be senior project managers. This certification is particularly applicable for project managers in India, Australia, and Europe, or for professionals working on projects in those markets. The course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate Project Managers / Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads / Team Managers
- Project Executives / Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Are there any prerequisites for a PRINCE2 certification?
No, there are no prerequisites; however, you must have cleared the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. For detailed information on the application filing process, refer to the information on the PRINCE2 Certification Journey page.
What are the benefits of having a PRINCE2 certification?
Prince2 is a highly recognized and reputed qualification. Not only does it give you a strong skill set to add to your resume, but it also considerably increases your ability to execute projects in a corporate environment. The skills you gain are industry-agnostic and have a global appeal.
Program taught in:
See 14 more programs offered by Simplilearn »
Last updated October 21, 2018
This course is
for individuals, self-paced learning. £1,499 Online Classroom Flexi-Pass.