Online Degree™ on Blockchain is designed to equip you with the profound knowledge of Blockchain technology. Backed by the extensive practical based sessions, completion of this degree ensures to render you the required competence to have a successful career in the Blockchain sphere.
As Blockchain technology has taken the digital world by storm, the future of Blockchain technology is promising. Becoming a master in Blockchain technology by going through Online Degree™ on Blockchain unfolds the world of opportunities for you.
- Training Duration: 12 hours
- Access Duration: Lifetime
- Access Mode: Self-paced
- Exam: Online
Module - 1 Blockchain Basics
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain essential?
- How is Blockchain different from traditional technologies?
- Benefits of using Blockchain Technology
- What are the different Blockchain technologies?
- Blockchain Ecosystem
- Bitcoin & Blockchain: What is the relation?
Module - 2 Blockchain Intermediate
- Private vs. Public Blockchain
- Why it is called P2P network?
- What are the blocks, transactions, private key & addresses?
- Sample Transaction How transaction gets executed & distributed?
- Consensus How conflicts are being resolved?
- What is Blockchain Mining?
- Proof of Work v/s Proof of stake v/s Delegated Proof of stake v/s Proof of Importance
- Security: Why Blockchain is Secure?
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
Module - 3 Blockchain Advanced
- Attacks: How Blockchain Can Be Hacked?
- Private Blockchain: Can I set up my own Blockchain?
- What are smart contracts?
- When to use a Blockchain & when NOT?
- Working with Blockchain Architecture
Module - 4 Blockchain Use cases
- Use case: Healthcare Industry
- Use case: Cyber Security
- Use case: Digital Marketing
- Use case: Supply chain
- Use case: Land ownership
- Use case: Finance Industry
Module - 5 Multichain
- What is Multichain?
- Compatibility and Difference with Bitcoin
- How to Create a Blockchain on AWS
- How to connect to a Multichain Blockchain
- Commands in Interactive Mode
- Using Native Assets and Transaction Metadata
- Working with Multichain Streams
- How to enable Round-Robin Mining
- Multichain Explorer
Module - 6 Ethereum
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- What is Solidity?
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What is Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- How ICO Works?
- DAO( Decentralized Autonomous Organization) & The DAO – What are they?
- Setting up Security groups & Ubuntu Server
- Installing Geth Client & Configuring Ethereum Nodes
- Enable Mining and Checking Balance in Ether Part-1
- Enable Mining and checking balance in Ether Part-2
- Setting up Metamask and Testing fund transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Minimum Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Executing Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Parameters to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Balance Checks Before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer Event for Logging
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer on-behalf of Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Executing T-Coin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Improving Cryptocurrency – Adding Admin
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Mint New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Automatic Buy & Sell feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Proof of Work & Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Testing Full & Final CryptoCurrency
Module - 7 Hyperledger
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison between Fabric & Other Technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger fabric Blockchain
- How does Hyperledger fabric work?
- Installing Hyperledger Fabric
- Building Your First Network
Module - 8 Stellar
- What is Stellar?
- How Stellar works?
- Stellar Assets
- Stellar Consensus Protocol
- Stellar Distributed Exchanges
- Stellar Operations
- Stellar Features
Online Degree™ on Blockchain & Trading Exam
- There will be an online self-paced training followed by a multiple choice exam of 100 marks.
- You need to acquire 60% marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam after one day.
- You can take the exam for the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60% marks even after three attempts, you would need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
Online degree™ benefits
- Comprehensive learning of Blockchain technology & its implementation
- In-depth knowledge of development platforms like Multichain, Hyperledger, Ethereum, and Stellar.
- Improve your skills on some of the widely used cryptographic and hash algorithms
- Understand the implementation of a private blockchain
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
What do you get?
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
- Blockchain council online degree
What does an Online Degree™ holder do?
Specialize in creating and implementing technical solutions for organizations with a Blockchain Technology
The Growth Curve ahead:
- Blockchain Consultant
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Architect
Domains Blockchain experts work in:
Retail, eCommerce, banks and other domains
After completing this Online Degree™ on Blockchain, you will master the various aspects of blockchain technology such as designing of a blockchain network, blockchain architecture, deploying blockchain for real-world applications and many more.
Program taught in: