What are the objectives of this course?
This course will fully prepare students for the three respective module exams that make the MCSA Windows 7 qualification. It will help you demonstrate the knowledge and skills in working with Windows 7 and validate your ability to support end users while maintaining the system and mobile devices. Live Labs are included in this package and are seen as an essential learning resource for students as it allows them to test their knowledge and skills in practice exercises and environments without the need to invest in a costly test lab of their own. Microsoft 70-680: Configuring Windows 7
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Access to Resources
- Configuring Mobile Computing
- Monitoring and Maintaining Windows 7 Systems
Microsoft 70-685: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Windows 7 Recovery Environment
- Using Group Policy
- Hardware Device and Driver Issues
- Network Connectivity Issues
- Remote Connectivity Issues
- Login and Resource Access Issues
- Security Issues
- Operating System and Application Issues
- Performance Related Issues
Microsoft 70-686: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- Planning and Managing a Client Lifecycle Strategy
- Designing a Standard Image
- Designing Client Configurations
- Designing a Windows 7 Client Deployment
- Designing Applications Packages for Deployment
- Identifying and Resolving Deployment and Client Configuration Issues
Who is it intended for?
The course is for anyone who is looking to gain industry-recognized certification and prove their ability with Windows 7 as a desktop operating system. This could be an IT professional who is looking to upskill or someone who needs the qualification for a job role.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course.
What marks this course apart?
This course can lead to further Microsoft qualifications depending on your personal/professional preference. People who achieve the MCSA: Windows 7 qualification usually function in roles such as computer support specialist, desktop support, and service engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.