- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 27 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 4 real-life projects
- 4 simulation test papers
- Aligned to IASSC, ASQ
- 33 PDUs offered
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program is the second stage in the Lean Six Sigma Masters program. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis.
The course is aligned to IASSC exam, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies using case studies and real-life examples, and will give you the skills to empower your organization for continuous improvement.
What are the course objectives?
This course is designed to ensure that you clear Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in your first attempt. The training will give you an overview of Six Sigma and organizational goals and show you how to apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) methodology, measure current performance to identify projects, identify root causes of issues, and generate and implement solutions with real-life applications on various industry case studies.
The course is aligned with the certification exams of the leading Six Sigma Green Belt certification institutions ASQ and IASSC.
What skills will you learn?
At the end of the Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
- Use DFSS Tools such as Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), and Risk Priority Number (RPN)
Who should take this course?
Lean Six Sigma professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem-solving and a basic understanding of business. The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most suited for:
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
What types of jobs require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals?
Professionals trained as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have a deep understanding of the fundamental methodologies of Lean Six Sigma and are able to implement high-quality projects on the job. Popular positions for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals include mid- to high-level project managers, process and manufacturing engineers and project consultants. Specific job roles that require Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals include:
- Process development engineer
- Lead manufacturing engineer
- Operating system specialist
- Senior IT project manager
- Business process analyst
- Lean Six Sigma consultant
What are the career benefits of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification?
As organizations strive for continuous improvement, they seek professionals that can employ problem-solving and business know-how to enhance internal processes. Lean Six Sigma positions you to take the lead in quality management projects, and interpret data strategically and statistically by deploying process mapping, risk management and benchmarks setting skills. The value of this certification is not confined to large organizations but is widespread across multi-level organizations.
Program taught in: