- 4 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 76 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Case studies and relevant examples
- Downloadable e-book included
- Course completion certificate
What’s the focus of this course?
Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology is an industry-specific course on the application of Lean Six Sigma in Information Technology. This course emphasizes Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools to address challenges faced by IT organizations in implementing process improvements. It also highlights examples and case studies to reinforce and provide insight on the improvements that are possible by implementing Lean Six Sigma.
The course offered by Simplilearn includes only online training. The courseware includes case studies and relevant examples for better understanding of the key concepts.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology, you will be able to:
- Discuss common IT challenges using the Lean Six Sigma framework
- Review voice of the customer techniques in the requirements gathering process
- Explain the uses of metrics to measure performance
- Describe the application of lean principles to remove wastes
- Describe the uses of metrics and control charts to ensure stability of IT processes
At the end of this course, professionals will be able to:
- Identify a problem or an opportunity for improvement,
- Demonstrate knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools and processes,
- Leverage Lean concepts to reduce waste in processes,
- Emphasize value creation,
- Assist with data collection and analysis for Green Belt or Black Belt projects,
- Solve problems with data and analytics, and
- Identify the gaps in a process and fix them.
The Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology course will enhance the skills and expertise of the following professionals:
- Quality Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Lean Consultant
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Project manager
- Operations Manager
This course can also be taken by other aspirants and students who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the application of Lean Six Sigma in the Information Technology sector and want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within their organization.
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites of this course?
- The prerequisites for the course:
- Completion of Green Belt training
- At least 2–3 years of work experience in any niche sector
Complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017