- Dates: From 09/14/2020 to 09/20/2020
- Place: Online
- Duration: 1 week
- Price: 150 €
After completing this introductory course, we will better understand the functioning of equity markets, both in their spot trading aspect and in the use of derivative products.
During the first part of the course, we will work on those financial products suitable for investment, both in bullish and bearish scenarios and we will learn about the different degrees of leverage that they offer. Likewise, the type of orders existing in the market will be detailed and we will know how to distinguish which of them is the most appropriate to use according to the expected scenario.
The second part of the course will explain what we understand by derivative product and the different types of markets where they are traded, with special emphasis on the functioning of organized markets and showing the main characteristics of futures and options.
The third part of the course will be dedicated to analyzing the bases or principles of Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis, thus allowing us to better understand the language frequently used by experts and therefore to be able to make our own investment decisions based on them.
Therefore, at the end of the course, you must decide if you want to continue investing based on the recommendations of others, or on the contrary, advance your training on this exciting world in order to invest under well-founded criteria.
- Investors who want to start their journey in the Stock Market.
- Investors who, knowing the operation of the stock market, wish to learn how to invest with other types of products.
- University students and graduates who wish to approach the operation of the markets.
Show the investor how the Stock Market works, how it should operate in it and the different situations in which we can find ourselves both in the stock market and in that of some other financial product.
The course lasts for one week in which the student and the teacher are in contact at all times.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The students will have the complete documentation in PDF format, so that they can have it printed at the time of class and it will be easier for them to follow it.
- On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday there will be an Online session from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., in which the slides corresponding to the current week will be explained in depth and practical examples of all the concepts studied will be given.
- These sessions will be recorded and posted in the virtual classroom. In this way, if a student misses them or wants to see them again, they can do so at any time.
- The student must advance in the study of the weekly documentation. All doubts that may arise must be exposed in the "forum of doubts".
- The rest of the week the student can use it to work on the documentation and the "optional" practical exercises that will be made available to them. Any questions should be asked through the "Forum of doubts".
- During the week all doubts raised through the forum will be resolved, so that all students can see them and learn from them.
- Students will have a chat to communicate with other students while the course is active.
- Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on the operation of the platform
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More