What are the objectives of this course?
The course is delivered by David Key, who is one of two Master NLP Practitioners in Europe. He will run you through how to influence the brain’s behaviour through the use of language and other types of communication.
- Introduction to NLP
- Presuppositions of NLP (Empowering beliefs which could move you to action and get you unstuck)
- Conscious and Unconscious Mind (understand why your unconscious mind is where it’s happening and how to tap into your creative genius)
NLP has been proven to help individuals and organisations in the following areas:
- Treating phobias, depression and OCD.
- Stress management
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Empathy, ethical and moral considerations
- Effectiveness and productivity
- Better communication
- Customer service and sales
- Interviewing and appraisals
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to train their brain using the most positive and useful aspects of modern psychology, making it helpful in virtually every area of personal and interpersonal relations.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
What marks this course apart?
With this introduction to NLP, you will be able to study further into the world of Neurolinguistics with intermediate and advanced training programmes. NLP is also something you can input into any job and any aspect of your life.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.