The PC Road Show can turn your conference room into a high-tech computer lab. Using our state-of-the-art laptops and wireless networking, our experts provide PC and information systems training at all levels.
What is the PC Road Show?
A portable training lab using state-of-the-art Dell laptops and wireless networking that lets us turn a conference room into a technology training room. We can deliver PC training when and where you need it.
How can the PC Road Show help me?
Just In Time Technology Content: Good PC skills are a necessity for employees in today's technology-driven business environment. We'll customize course content so that your employees get the information they need to solve your everyday business problems. You will determine the topics included in the class. A skill assessment survey is available to help you group your employees by skill level. Employees are encouraged to bring their own challenges to class. Each attendee is given a 200+ page reference book that enables them to enjoy the class experience and not worry about writing down command sequences. It is also a great reference tool after the training.
What can we teach?
- Office automation tools: Microsoft Office, Lotus SmartSuite, WordPerfect Office
- Digital communication tools: Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook
- Autocad: beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Data mining: Crystal Reports, Access, and Excel
- Database administration: Oracle DBA, MS SQL Server
- Programming languages: HTML, Java, C++, Visual C++, Visual Basic
- Client-server training
- Web development
- On-line research
- Consulting for mainframe conversions
- Customized training for legacy systems
- Dot.Net web services consulting