- 10 hours of self-paced learning
- 10 end of chapter quizzes
- 2 sample test papers
- Exam fee included
What’s the focus of this course? The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification training tests and validates a professional’s knowledge of the key content topics of ITIL publication, such as management objectives, purposes, and functions. This course helps in understanding the management aspects of the Service Lifecycle and thus, leads to ITIL Expert in IT Service Management. This course is accredited by Axelos. Simplilearn's ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification training program includes high-quality e-learning content for online self-learning. It is the ideal course package for aspiring professionals who want to make their career in IT Service Management. Why is the certification most sought-after? The ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification is provided by Axelos. Axelos is a joint venture company, created by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc to run the Global Best Practice portfolio. This certification is mandatory for the professionals seeking ITIL® Expert certification in IT Service Management. What are the course objectives? At the end of Simplilearn’s training in ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification, you will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Define strategies of Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Explain the integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Identify the steps of managing services across the service lifecycle
- Define the importance of Governance and Organization
- Define Measurement
- Identify how to implement and improve service management capability
What are the career benefits of this course? The career benefits of this course are as follows:
- It offers credits for becoming ITIL Expert.
- This certification will increase your visibility in your organization.
- This certification sets you apart from your colleagues and ensures you get recognized for your knowledge and skill.
- Certified professionals can expect roles such as Chief Information Officer, Senior IT Manager, Supervisor, IT Operations Practitioner. Certified professionals in this field are in high-demand and their job prospects grow depending on their certification levels. Certified professionals in ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle field are highly paid for their skills and expertise in the industry.
- According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, the average salary of the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certified professional is $90,000 and they are hired by top companies across the globe.
Who should take this course? The main target group for the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle includes, but is not restricted to:
- Chief Information Officers
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Managers
- IT Professionals
- IT Operations practitioners
- IT Development practitioners
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate
Exam & certification
How will I become an ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certified? To be eligible for the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification, candidates have to fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 30 contact hours for this syllabus as part of a formal, approved training course/scheme.
- Must have two (2) credits from the ITIL® Foundation certificate plus a minimum of 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate certificate.
- Holders of ITIL® Expert certificate in IT service management are also eligible.
What do I need to do to unlock my Simplilearn certificate? Complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 19, 2017