What are the objectives of this course?
The course is an overview of the ITIL® framework and how to apply it. The student will have a good understanding of the principles of ITIL® and how they can be applied to improve and formalise their own IT service operations.
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
Who is it intended for?
Anyone who is looking to gain training or consolidate existing skills in IT service management. Ideal for anyone in first-line support or in a technical support role.
There are no pre-requisites to go on the ITIL® Foundation course.
What marks this course apart?
The ITIL® Foundation course provides a good base for anyone who is looking to go into first-line support or IT service management. The Foundation course can also be used to go onto further study through the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability routes, which lead to the Managing Across the Lifecycle course, which upon completion, gives the student the title of ITIL® Expert.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.