What are the objectives of this course?
Be able to lead a team of testers, developer, analysts and engineers professionally and effectively with these world-renowned frameworks and achieve full certification.
Our PRINCE2® course comes including the full syllabus from Axelos, as well as both official examinations for you to achieve Practitioner status:
- Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB & CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation and Approaches
Our ITIL® Foundation course provides you with the full training syllabus concerning the ITIL® framework and how to apply it. The official examination is also included for full certification:
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
Who is it intended for?
This package is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain industry-recognised qualifications as an attempt to either break into or work your way up in the project management industry.
There are no prerequisites for this package.
What marks this course apart?
As the name of this package suggests you will be able to become a project manager that specialises in IT, however, due to the flexibility of both methodologies you will not be limited to IT and can apply them into any industry.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.
Program taught in: