- 5 high-quality chapters
- 1.5+ hours of high-quality e-learning
- 1 test paper included
- Course completion certificate
What’s the focus of this course? Simplilearn’s course on Holiday Pay Per Click Advertising, helps Professionals gain an insight into how the dynamics work and sheds light on the latest strategies for designing effective banners to choose the appropriate target audience. The course helps professionals develop skills to tailor the campaigns to generate more clicks & conversions, and specific methods to measure the success. What are the course objectives? The Holiday Pay Per Click Advertising course by Simplilearn enables participants to gain expertise in marketing disciplines of Pay Per Click and Pay Search. Benefits of being a Holiday Pay Per Click Advertising professional:
- Gain knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Familiarize with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect the holiday campaign.
- Assess the market shared by the search engines.
- Analyze the past and future Holiday Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure and compare keywords and choose the best to fit your holiday advertising model.
- Strong awareness of holiday campaign settings, how to structure a holiday campaign, and pricing models specially designed for holidays.
- Be proficient in writing your own holiday ads, develop landing pages and use ad groups.
- Review the market trends to decipher which Holiday PPC campaign works for other marketers.
- Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each holiday campaign.
Who should take this course? The holiday PPC Advertising Course can be pursued by professionals who want to specialize in the field of PPC and gain recognition in the digital marketing industry. This course is best suited for:
- Business owners
- Holiday Marketing Professionals
- Freelancers and graduates.
These industry-leading organizations trust our training
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2017