- 24 hours of instructor-led training
- Includes 18 hands-on labs on Google cloud platform
- Google accredited training on Google cloud platform
What is this course about?
Google BigQuery for Data Analysts - CPB200 will introduce you to Google BigQuery. Through instructor-led online classrooms, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you’ll learn to store, transform, analyze, and visualize data using Google BigQuery.
What are the Course Objectives?
By the end of CPB200 training program, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the purpose of and use cases for Google BigQuery
- Describe ways in which customers have used Google BigQuery to improve their businesses
- Understand the architecture of BigQuery and how queries are processed
- Interact with BigQuery using the web UI and command-line interface
- Identify the purpose and structure of BigQuery schemas and data types
- Understand the purpose of and advantages of BigQuery destinations tables and caching
- Use BigQuery jobs
- Transform and load data into and export data from BigQuery
- Store query results in a destination table
- Create a federated query
- Export log data to BigQuery and query it
- Understand the BigQuery pricing structure and evaluate mechanisms for controlling query and storage costs
- Identify best practices for optimizing query performance
- Troubleshoot common errors in BigQuery
- Use various BigQuery functions
- Use external tools such as spreadsheets to interact with BigQuery
- Visualize BigQuery data
- Use access controls to restrict access to BigQuery data
- Query Google Analytics Premium data exported to BigQuery
This course is most suitable for data analysts and data scientists.
Exam & certification
How do you become a Google Cloud Certified Professional - Data Engineer?
The CPB200 course is the final step before you can sit for the Google Cloud Certified Professional - Data Engineer certification. Please refer to the following page for more details https://cloud.google.com/certification/data-engineer?
You can get the certification following the process:
- Step 1: Complete all the required trainings.
- Step 2: Register for exam
- Step 3: Google informs the participant if they have passed the examination and receive the certification
To attend this course, you need to fulfil the pre-requisites given below.
- Attended CP100A - Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals OR CPB100 - Google Cloud Platform Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals (or equivalent experience)
- Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
Attend one class or complete 85% of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017