- 5+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Covers various competitive intelligence tools
- Covers multi-channel attribution
- Simulation exams & progress quizzes
- Downloadable workbooks
- Course completion certificate
What’s the focus of this course?
The Digital Analytics Foundation course helps participants develop a comprehensive knowledge of the various frameworks, tools and techniques pertaining to digital analytics. Participants will learn to track campaign performance, access visitor behavior, and gain the competitive intelligence required to drive continual optimization in their marketing campaigns and improve the online customer experience.
What are the course objectives?
The course will enable participants to:
- Use digital analytics and analysis to make informed business decisions
- Identify hidden and real business needs
- Explain the concept of personas and the customer journey
- Contrast the concepts of Acquisition/Behavior/Conversion
- Identify KPIs that are relevant for a given organization and segments of data that reveal actionable insights
- Use the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) approach when conducting an analysis
- Describe how attribution modeling is used to adjust marketing spending decisions
- List the benefits of testing
- Define and contrast A/B and multivariate testing
- Understand the fundamentals of effective communication through reports and dashboards and pick the right visual components to convey your message
The Digital Analytics Foundation course is best suited for those who wish to begin their career in digital marketing through Digital Analytics field. However, the course is best suited to:
- MBA / BBA students who are just stepping into the digital analyst space
- Entry level professionals with minimum to moderate levels of experience with digital analytics data or digital analytics tools
- Marketing and Sales professionals who are looking to improve their marketing efforts using data
Exam & certification
How do I get certified in Digital Analytics?
At the end of the training, you will receive a course completion certificate.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
This Digital Analytics foundation course is designed primarily for beginners, but the following experience would be helpful:
- A basic understanding of business indicators like revenue, margins, and profitability
- A working knowledge of business functions like sales, marketing, and customer relationship
- Knowledge of websites (how to access, how to make a purchase, how to interact with online business)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017