- 16 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 16 lessons
- 4 simulation exams
- Course completion certificate
What is this course about?
The course Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions will prepare you for Exam 70-488 and enhance your key skills required for SharePoint development activities. This training will sharpen your skills in optimizing SharePoint applications, exploring workflows in SharePoint Designer, creating Office app, deploying it to catalogue, and installing them.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this course, you will:
- Explain the core server-side objects
- Plan and design features and implement solutions
- Understand how to manage and customize authentication and authorization
- Develop and deploy apps for SharePoint
- Develop custom workflows to automate business processes
- Create fields and content types to manage taxonomy
- Customize the design of user interface elements
- Use navigation and branding
Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions (Exam 70-488) is an essential requirement for developers working with SharePoint products and technologies. However, this course is suitable for those individuals who aspire to get certified in Exam 70-488.
Exam & certification
How do I become certified in Microsoft® 70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions?
Aspirants can become certified professionals in Microsoft® 70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions, by following the below processes:
- Step 1: Visit Microsoft official website after completing the training
- Step 2: Register for Exam 70-488, and schedule it with Pearson VUE
- Step 3: Take the exam and get certified
The prerequisites for Exam 70-488 are as follows:
- Familiarity with SharePoint environments
- Familiarity with SharePoint capabilities and online services such as Azure, and SharePoint Online
- Knowledge of or experience in developing Office client apps.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017