(Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
PROGRAM GOAL : NEW YORK TEACHER'S LICENSE
EFL/ESL Teacher training is to provide our students with the highest quality of training and guidance that enables them to seek out teaching opportunities across the globe, or further education.
OUTCOMES OF EFL/ESL TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM: TESOL CERTIFICATE IN NEW YORK
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Demonstrate an understanding of how language is learned.
- Identify current language teaching methodologies and their advantages and disadvantages, and effectively put practices into use.
- Evaluate, select and use appropriate materials for language skill being taught.
- Create a comfortable learning environment.
- Evaluate own teaching effectiveness.
English proficiency is required.
For non-English speaker, the applicant must meet one of the following admission requirements;
- completion of our academic ESL (level 6) OR
- submission of one of the official scores : - TOEFL iBT: 70, IELTS: 6.0, or TOEIC: 635
TUITION & SCHEDULE: $2,800, 180hrs (10 weeks)
Including: Registration Fee, Book & Materials, Tuition
About the School
We are delighted to welcome you to Amlotus English Language School in New York! Amlotus was founded in 2011, and has been in continuous operation since that date. During this time, we have had many st ... Read More