What are the objectives of this course?
Learn everything you need to have a good understanding of the key concepts of cloud computing and how they can be implemented into an organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- Introduction to models, service and delivery models, terms and characteristics and objects storage concepts.
- Install, configure and manage VM and devices.
- Backups, virtual disks, virtual switches and virtual resource migration.
- Discover the benefits of virtualisation in a cloud environment before comparing and contrasting virtual environments.
- Infrastructure, different access protocols, storage configuration, file system types, executing storage provisioning and network sharing.
- Implementing appropriate network configurations and the importance of network optimisation.
- Troubleshooting basic network configurations and troubleshooting commands.
- Common network protocols and common hardware resources
- Resource management and establishing baselines and thresholds
- How to appropriately allocate physical host resources and virtual guest resources and how to use appropriate tools for remote access.
- Master security, including storage security concepts and methods, different encryption technologies and identifying access control methods.
- Systems management, how to diagnose, remediate and optimise and common performance concepts and testing techniques.
- Study business continuity in cloud and solutions to meet availability requirements.
Who is it intended for?
We recommend IT professionals with at least 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking/data centre administration to take this course. It provides solid foundational skills for the cloud infrastructure.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course, but we do recommend 24-36 months of work experience in IT networking or data centre administration.
What marks this course apart?
Once you have passed the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-001 exam you will be qualified to work in roles such as cloud support engineer, cloud network architect and cloud software engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.