What are the objectives of this course?
The Citrix XenApp 7.0 course will show you the power and flexibility of application streaming and how to master the Citrix tools and techniques while fully preparing you for the associated Citrix qualification exam.
- What application virtualization is and its importance to the modern business.
- How to install and configure XenApp Server for the first time.
- How to plan a high availability deployment to meet the 24x7x365 demands of the modern business.
- How to script common XenApp functions to simplify administration and reduce manual workloads.
- How to use VMware vSphere in an application virtualization scenario.
- Virtualising apps, servers, and software using the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor.
- Exam preparation and course review
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who is working or preparing to work with Citrix virtualization or looking to switch industries into virtualization.
What marks this course apart?
You will be fully prepared for the relevant Citrix exam and the knowledge acquired in the course will allow you to function in roles such as infrastructure support analyst, infrastructure administrator and 3rd line support engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.