This bundle covers a wide spectrum of Cisco-approved certification courses ranging from entry-level up to professional level. Whether you’re looking to begin a career in Cisco networking and gain your first qualification, or want to upgrade your Cisco qualifications, this bundle is the ideal choice. Beginning from entry-level and moving upwards, the certification level courses cover Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)… then covers Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA), and Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP). The disciplines covered in the bundle include Network Design, Network Security, Voice, and Routing and Switching. If you do not have prior Cisco certifications, you will be required to take the entry-level course/s first to gain the higher professional level certifications such as the CCNP and CCDP.
What’s the bundle?
This bundle contains 12 separate certification courses.
- Cisco CCNA 640-554 – Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security – IINS 2.0
- Cisco CCNA 100-101 & 200-101 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Cisco CCNA 200-120 Routing and Switching (v2)
- Cisco CCNP 642-832 – Troubleshooting & Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Cisco CCNP 642-902 – Implementing Cisco IP Routing – ROUTE
- Cisco CCNP 642-813 – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco CCNP Voice 642-467 CAPPS 8.0: Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Cisco CCNP Voice 642-427 TVOICE 8.0: Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco CCNP Voice 642-437 Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS v8.0
- Cisco CCNP Voice 642-447 Implementing Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Part 1 (CIPT1) v8
- Cisco CCNP Voice 642-457 Implementing Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Part 2 (CIPT2) v8
- Cisco CCDA 640-864 DESGN – Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (642-813 and 642-902 must be attained to gain a CCDP)
How is each course taught?
All courses are online and self-paced, meaning you do it in your own home, in your own time, at your own pace. Each lesson is pre-recorded allowing you to pause, fast-forward, skip sections, or go back to another lesson if you need to. The lessons are multi-media based, which means video and audio are used to teach the lessons. Most lessons are also interactive, prompting the learner to participate. This might involve answering on-screen questions, participating in tasks, and using simulators as if you were using the real software program.
How long will it take me to complete each course?
As mentioned above, our courses are self-paced. Some people finish their course faster than others. If you choose to only do one of the certification courses from this bundle, then it will take you less time than if you do two or three or all of them. No matter what though, you will always have 12 months to complete your course.
What do I need?
All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.
This school offers programs in: