What are the objectives of this course?
This course will provide students with the fundamental knowledge needed to prepare them for their CCNA Wireless exam. Candidates will learn how to design, install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot Cisco WLANs in a corporate network.
- WLAN Fundamentals
- Basics of spreading spectrum technology
- Wireless regulatory bodies, standards, and policies
- WLAN RF principles
- Networking technologies used in wireless
- Wireless topologies
- Install, configure and manage a Cisco WLAN
- Implement WLAN Security with authentication and encryption methods
- Conduct WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Who is it intended for?
This course is for anyone who has studied the CCNA course and is looking to get a more in-depth knowledge of WLANs in a Cisco network. We recommend that students have 24 months’ work experience in a networking role.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we do recommend students have a basic knowledge of IT networking and 24 months work experience in a networking role.
What marks this course apart?
Taking this course then completing and passing the CCNA Wireless examination will qualify students to work in roles such as network engineer, wireless engineer and network specialist.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.