What are the objectives of this course?
This course will help students to advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications.
- Cisco unified communications solutions
- Characteristics of Cisco unified communications solutions
- Cisco Unified communications manager administrator interfaces
- Cisco UCM end-user interfaces and call flows and call legs
- Component impact on call flows in unified communications manager
- Cisco UCM and Cisco UCM express end-users
- Cisco UCM and Cisco UCM express endpoint implementation options
- Understanding telephony features
- Telephony feature implementation and mobility options
- Unity connection and end-user and mailbox requirements
- Unity connection and end user and mailbox requirements
- Unity connection end-user implementation and IM and presence service
- Supporting end users and understanding Cisco UCM reports
- Cisco UCM call detail records and reporting and monitoring tools
- Cisco business video solutions and video collaboration
- Installation and configuration of Cisco IP phones and Cisco Jabber
- Troubleshooting Cisco IP phone, Cisco Jabber and endpoint issues
- Describing Cisco TelePresence and endpoints
- Configuring Cisco TelePresence TC
- Troubleshooting Cisco TelePresence endpoints
- Configuring and monitoring Cisco conferencing and DMPs
Who is it intended for?
This course is for network engineers and IT professionals who are looking to develop their collaboration and video skills.
There are no official pre-requisites to take this course but we recommend a good understanding of Cisco networking technologies.
What marks this course apart?
Once a student has taken this course they will be able to function in roles such as network engineer, network video engineer and collaboration engineer.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.