Become a Certified Cards and Payments Professional
Cards and Payments I is a specialised programme that provides a broad overview and coverage of the entire lifecycle of all types of payments cards, including credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, corporate cards and mobile payments.
This course is ideal for cards and payments professionals looking to broaden their scope and knowledge in the cards industry. As a functional specialist, you will gain an excellent understanding of other areas along with a strategic grasp of the industry which embraces international trends and best practices.
The programme offering flexible learning, with self-guided study available exclusively from our coursebook
How much does this level cost?
The fee for this level is $899 (payment in full). We also offer instalment payment plans:
- 3 monthly instalments: $325/month
- 6 monthly instalments: $167/month
What will I learn?
Cards and Payments I comprises six modules:
What other benefits will I get out of the Programme?
Once you successfully complete this level, you will receive your Cards and Payments I certificate and will be eligible to apply for Associate Membership of RBA Membership. Becoming an Associate Member of RBA Membership will give you the opportunity to use the ACPP I designation after your name.
How long does it take to become a Certified Cards and Payments Professional?
To gain the Certified Cards and Payments Professional (CCPP) qualification you will need to pass three exams. On average, it takes three years to obtain the CCPP qualification, if you sit one exam per year. However, it is possible to complete all 3 levels within 18 months if you set one exam every six months.
What is the structure of the programme?
Academy certification is achieved upon successful completion of three separate programmes, each one culminating in an exam. In order to describe yourself as a Certified Cards and Payments Professional and use the CCPP designation, you must join RBA Membership. At each level, RBA Membership entitles you to use the corresponding letters after your name.
- Cards and Payments I: Those who have passed the Cards and Payments I examination are eligible to join RBA Membership and will be awarded the status of Associate Cards and Payment Professional which entitles them to the use of the letters ACPP I.
- Cards and Payments II: Those who have passed the Cards and Payments II examination are eligible to join RBA Membership and will be awarded the status of Associate Cards and Payment Professional which entitles them to the use of the letters ACPP II.
- Cards and Payments III: Those who have passed the Cards and Payments III examination are eligible to join RBA Membership and will be awarded the status of Associate Cards and Payment Professional which entitles them to the use of the letters ACPP III. However, those who have passed examinations at all three levels: Cards and Payments I, Cards and Payments II, and Cards and Payments III are eligible to become Certified Members and are entitled to use the designation Certified Cards and Payments Professional and the letters CCPP.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 2, 2018