- 9 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 6 chapter-end quizzes
- 2 CTFL simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book
- Courseware approved by ISTQB, ASTQB
- Course completion certificate
What’s the focus of this course? International Software Testing Qualifications Board/American Software Testing Qualifications Board Certified Tester Foundation Level (ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL®) Certification is a rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program accepted across the world. CTFL® Certification establishes a professional’s proficiency in Software development and testing. Simplilearn offers you CTFL® Certification training through a blended model. We are an ISTQB accredited training provider and ISTQB Authorized Examination Center (AEC). Expand your market reach by attaining an ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL® Certification. Why is this certification most sought-after? CTFL® Certification is offered to professionals who successfully qualify the ISTQB CTFL® exam. CTFL® training prepares you for the ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL® certification, which in turn widens your career prospects, across the globe. CTFL® certification establishes your proficiency in Software development and testing and increases your visibility as a valuable member of your organization. The demand for CTFL® is increasing at a greater pace, currently, there are approximately 12,000 certifications issued per quarter for professionals across the globe who are CTFL®. The salary paid to the certified professionals is much higher when compared to their non-certified peers. What are the course objectives? At the end of Simplilearn’s training in CTFL®, you will be able to gather an understanding of the:
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test Management
- Tools support for testing
What are the career benefits of this course? CTFL® professionals can expect job roles such as project managers, software development managers, quality managers, business analysts, and management consultants. According to recent surveys by payscale.com, the median salary of a CTFL® professional can range approximately from $34,713 - $87,262. Some other career benefits that this course offers are as follows:
- CTFL® certification will help advance your software testing career.
- It will help placing you in the best possible position to capitalize on career opportunities as they arise.
- Your software testing skills will be improved, which in turn will facilitate greater efficiency and accuracy.
- By following the software testing best practices, you will learn as you prepare for your certification exam.
- You will be able to accomplish related tasks with greater speed and precision.
Who should take this course? Working professionals like Testers, Test Analysts, Test Consultants, Software developers, Managers who want to stand out as a valuable member of their respective organizations are eligible to attend the training program. Also, specialists from all sectors can take the CTFL® Training exam and obtain the certification. Some examples of sectors are:
- Automotive industry
- Financial services
- Medical technology
- Public Services
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites for the certification? To take up this course, participants must have Six months of minimum experience in Software Development / Software Testing and minimum 18 hours of Formal Software Testing Training. How will I become certified in the CTFL® Training qualification? It is suggested that candidates for the Foundation Level certification have at least six months' practical experience in a professional testing role. Following is the exam format to become a CTFL® professional:
- The paper consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The scoring of 1 point is given for each correct answer.
- The pass percentage is 65%, which means a minimum of 26 right answers out of 40 questions.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native or local language).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017