- 9 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 6 chapter-end quizzes
- 2 CTFL simulation exams
- Downloadable e-book
- Courseware approved by ISTQB, ASTQB
- Course completion certificate
What’s the focus of this course?
International Software Testing Qualifications Board/American Software Testing Qualifications Board Certified Tester Foundation Level (ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL®) Certification is a rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program accepted across the world. CTFL® Certification establishes a professional’s proficiency in Software development and testing.
Simplilearn offers you CTFL® Certification training through a blended model. We are an ISTQB accredited training provider and ISTQB Authorized Examination Center (AEC). Expand your market reach by attaining an ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL® Certification.
Why is this certification most sought-after?
CTFL® Certification is offered to professionals who successfully qualify the ISTQB CTFL® exam. CTFL® training prepares you for the ISTQB/ASTQB CTFL® certification, which in turn widens your career prospects, across the globe. CTFL® certification establishes your proficiency in Software development and testing and increases your visibility as a valuable member in your organization.
The demand for CTFL® is increasing in a greater pace, currently there are approximately 12,000 certifications issued per quarter for professionals across the globe who are CTFL®. The salary paid to the certified professionals is much higher when compared to their non-certified peers.
What are the course objectives?
At the end of Simplilearn’s training in CTFL®, you will be able to gather an understanding of the:
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test Management
- Tools support for testing
CTFL® professionals can expect job roles such as project managers, software development managers, quality managers, business analysts, and management consultants. According to recent surveys by payscale.com, the median salary of a CTFL® professional can range approximately from $34,713 - $87,262. Some other career benefits that this course offers are as follows:
- CTFL® certification will help advance your software testing career.
- It will help placing you in the best possible position to capitalize on career opportunities as they arise.
- Your software testing skills will be improved, which in turn will facilitate greater efficiency and accuracy.
- By following the software testing best practices, you will learn as you prepare for your certification exam.
- You will be able to accomplish related tasks with greater speed and precision.
Working professionals like Testers, Test Analysts, Test Consultants, Software developers, Managers who want to stand out as a valuable member in their respective organizations are eligible to attend the training program.
Also, specialists from all sectors can take the CTFL® Training exam and obtain the certification. Some examples of sectors are:
- Automotive industry
- Financial services
- Medical technology
- Public Services
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
To take up this course, participants must have Six months of minimum experience in Software Development / Software Testing and minimum 18 hours of Formal Software Testing Training.
How will I become certified in the CTFL® Training qualification?
It is suggested that candidates for the Foundation Level certification have at least six months' practical experience in a professional testing role. Following is the exam format to become a CTFL® professional:
- The paper consists of 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The scoring of 1 point is given for each correct answer.
- The pass percentage is 65%, which means minimum of 26 right answers out of 40 questions.
- The exam duration is 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native or local language).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017