- 2 days classroom training
- Exercises & games to get hands-on Scrum practices
- 2 years membership of Scrum Alliance
- CSPO® certification included
- Training conducted by experienced CSTs from Scrum Alliance
What is this course about? Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) is a credential designated by Scrum Alliance to professionals who demonstrate their ability to serve as an effective Product Owner for a scrum team in the CSPO® exam. A CSPO® performs the following functions:
- Fulfills the role of a product owner on a Scrum team
- In charge of delivering the product
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction
- Maintains product backlog
- Ensures the team knows the priorities
Simplilearn's CSPO® training program involves a two-day classroom training. It is the ideal course package for every aspiring professional who wants to pursue a career in project management. The CSPO® course is focused on providing an improved understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementation. Why is this certification popular? The designation of CSPO® is offered by Scrum Alliance. Scrum Alliance is a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum. There are over 30000 CSPOs worldwide. Simplilearn’s course on CSPO® will enhance the industry credibility and recognition and also boost the earning potential of management professionals. What learning benefits do you get from Simplilearn’s CSPO® training? At the end of Simplilearn’s training in CSPO®, you will be able to:
- Discuss Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Describe the importance of Agile
- Implement Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Introduce the Scrum practices in the team
- Imbibe the best practices of Scrum methodology
What are the career benefits of this course? The benefits of earning CSPO® certification are as follows:
- The certified professional learn the foundation of Scrum.
- The professionals who are certified understand the scope of Certified Scrum Product Owner’s roles from highly experienced certified Scrum professionals.
- Certified professionals demonstrate their knowledge of core Scrum methodologies to employers and peers.
- Career opportunities of certified professionals expand as they remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors.
- The certification helps the professional to engage with a community of Scrum experts.
- As a CSPO, the professional will be able to fulfill the role of a product owner on a Scrum team.
- Through this certification, the CSPO gains access to local groups, networks, and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members.
Who should do this course? The following categories of professionals can take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® training and obtain the certification:
- Members of Scrum teams such as developers and product owners
- Managers of Scrum teams
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Professionals intending to pursue the Professional ScrumMaster certification
According to the recent surveys by payscale.com, the median salary of a CSPO® professional is $100, 000 a year. The demand for CSPO® professionals is increasing at a faster pace, some of the Fortune 500 companies are on the constant lookout for CSPO® professionals.
Exam & certification
How do I become a Certified Scrum Product Owner? To become a Certified Scrum Product Owner, one must take the following steps:
- The first step towards CSPO® is to understand Scrum.
- The second step is to attend a two-day CSPO® course conducted by a certified trainer.
What are the prerequisites for the certification? There are no set eligibility requirements for the Scrum Master CSPO certification. Any professionals looking forward to a Scrum certification may attend CSPO training course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 20, 2017