- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 32 hours of self-paced videos
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each) for practice
- Offers the requisite 30 CPEs for taking the CISSP examination
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each) to prepare you for CISSP certification 98.6% pass rate
What’s the focus of this course? Simplilearn’s CISSP certification training is aligned to the (ISC)² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices, which will help you ace the exam on the first attempt. The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards. What are the course objectives? By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 CPEs required to take up the CISSP certification exam.
- Develop working knowledge of the 8 domains areas prescribed by the CISSP Common Book of Knowledge, 2015.
Who should take this course? The CISSP certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain. This certification is best-suited for:
- Security Consultants/Managers
- IT Directors/Managers
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
Exam & certification
How do you become a CISSP certified professional? The CISSP exam is a computer-based test (CBT) administered at Pearson VUE Testing centers around the world. Please follow these steps to register for the exam:
- Go to www.pearsonvue.com/isc2 to register for a test appointment.
- Select the most convenient test center.
- Book an exam-slot and make the payment.
You will receive confirmation from Pearson VUE with the appointment details, test center location, and other relevant instructions if any. Please note that your registration information will be transferred to (ISC) ², and all communication about the testing process from (ISC) ² and Pearson VUE will be sent to you via email. What are the prerequisites for a CISSP certification? This training is intended for professionals who want to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance within their current Information Security careers. To pursue training in CISSP, it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP - CBK 2015. What do I need to do to unlock my Simplilearn certificate? Complete 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
Self-Paced Learning $ 599
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content designed by industry experts
Online Classroom Flexi-Pass $ 1199
- 90 days of access to 5+ instructor-led online training classes
- 180 days of access to high-quality, self-paced learning content
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 20, 2018