What are the objectives of this course?
In this training programme, you will learn the theories and practical skills necessary with this course designed to meet the rigorous requirements of ISACA.
- The information systems audit process and how it is applied in a real-world environment.
- The importance of applying information technology governance principles to maintain levels of security and availability.
- Defining and managing the information systems and infrastructure lifecycle to better plan for upgrade and replacements.
- Codifying IT service delivery and support mechanisms and levels to ensure that systems and users remain fully productive and issues are properly prioritised.
- Identifying critical information assets and designing systems to protect each from loss, theft or unauthorised access.
- Building a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy that will help keep the organisation running in the event of a major system failure.
Who is it intended for?
This course is for you if you are an IT professional responsible for audit, control and security of corporate computer and networking resources or if you are a member of an IT security team member. In both cases, it can give an industry-recognised qualification to prove their competence.
There are no pre-requisites to take this course. There is a requirement of five years IT auditing, control or security work experience to certify.
What marks this course apart?
Upon completion of this course and subsequent achievement of the qualification, you will be able to function in roles such as IT auditor, IT security architect and IT audit manager.
What happens after requesting information?
Once you have enquired you will be contacted by one of our specialist careers advisors who will be able to provide you with any further information you require.