- 16.5 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 6 case studies and 3 simulation tests
- Courseware aligned to IIBA's 2016 CCBA release
What’s the focus of this course?
Our CCBA® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CCBA exam on your first attempt.
CCBA® is a globally recognized credential offered by IIBA to professionals who pass the CCBA® exam. Based on the BABOK® Guide Version 3 , the certification course is a formal recognition of a business analysis practitioner’s expertise. A certification in CCBA® will attest to your expertise and knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to pass the CCBA® certification exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concept and Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Advanced Knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks.
- Be able to perform 30 business analysis tasks in 6 knowledge areas.
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques.
The CCBA® certification training is ideal for business analysts who are keen on taking their skills and expertise to a new level in order to be able to provide optimal solutions for business development. This certification is best suited for:
- Business Analysts
- Professionals aspiring to be a Business Analyst
Exam & certification
How do you become CCBA® certified professional?
To become a certified CCBA® professional, you will have to undergo formal CCBA® training from an Endorsed Education Provider like Simplilearn and successfully pass the CCBA® Exam.
What are the prerequisites for the CCBA® certification?
Prerequisites for the CCBA® certification:
- A minimum of 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK® Guide in the last seven years of which a minimum of 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- A minimum of 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP® recipient
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017