- 9 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 12 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 2 CAPM® simulation exams
- Scenarios and case studies included
- Course completion certificate
- 23 PDUs offered
What is this course about?
Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam in your first attempt. Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI®.
The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide. This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this training, you will:
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam
- Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects
- Be able to demonstrate strong commitment to the Project Management profession
- Become an efficient Project Manager
The CAPM® training program is ideal for Project Management aspirants who are keen on taking their newly acquired skills to a new level on a global platform. This certification is best suited for:
- Project Associates and Executives
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Exam & certification
How do you become a CAPM® certified professional?
To become a CAPM® certified professional, you will have to undergo formal CAPM® training from a registered, accredited training organization like Simplilearn and successfully pass the CAPM® exam.
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
What are the prerequisites for the CAPM® certification?
Prerequisites for the CAPM® certification:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of professional project experience
- Secondary diploma (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of formal project management training
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2017