What's the focus of this course?
The Agile Scrum Foundation certification training is a certification that validates a professional’s knowledge in agile methodologies and scrum practices. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development, while scrum practices include software development by cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing working code at the end of each iteration or sprint.
This course is accredited by Exin.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
- Describe agile methodologies
- Discuss scrum roles, ceremonies and artefacts
- Plan and execute scrum projects
- Monitor and track scrum projects
- Understand advanced scrum topics
- Imbibe agile philosophy and gain deep knowledge of scrum
- Effectively apply scrum in your organizations
The following categories of professionals can take the Agile Scrum Foundation certification exam and obtain the certification:
- Individual contributors such as, developers, testers and architects who are working or likely to work on scrum projects
- Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product owners, business analysts and customers of scrum projects
- Senior managers, process coaches or SEPG/QMG/PMO members governing scrum projects
- Professionals having knowledge of any software development methodology
Exam & certification
How will I become an Agile Scrum Foundation Professional?
There are no eligibility criteria for the certification. But, the course is primarily targeted at ScrumMasters and Agile enthusiasts who are responsible for the successful use and/or roll-out of Agile and Scrum in a project or enterprise.
It is useful if the candidates have:
- An understanding of the basics of project management
- Been closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product
- An experience of at least 3 years working in software development teams
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017