- 25+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- Downloadable workbooks and exercises
- Practice tests
- Topics on Multi-channel Analytics, KPIs, and Analytics Techniques
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
Web Analytics measures, collects, tracks, and analyzes internet data to optimize web usage as well as to improve business solutions and market research. This Advanced Web Analytics course teaches the aspects of web data analysis, multi-channel analytics, qualitative search, and reports. This course helps participants discover tools to assess visitor behavior on websites.
What are the course objectives?
This Advanced Web Analytics course gives participants well-rounded knowledge in web data analytics and competitive intelligence analysis, including:
- How web data analytics drives important insights into the behavior of the market and website traffic.
- Various features of web analytics and multi-channel analytics
- How to generate valuable data from internal search analysis and competitive intelligence analysis
- How to confidently analyze and provide business solutions
- How to conduct qualitative research and deliver actionable, data-driven business insights
The Advanced Web Analytics Course is suitable for professionals who want to learn and specialize in web analytics to boost their skillsets in the digital marketing industry. This certification is best suited for:
- Web Analytics Implementers
- Web Analytics Data Reporters
- Digital Analysts
Exam & certification
How do I get certified in advanced Web Analytics?
When you have completed the training course, you’ll receive your certification by passing the Advanced Web Analytics examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
There are no specific prerequisites for the Advanced Web Analytics certification. However, it would be beneficial if the participant has a working knowledge of:
- Business indicators like revenue, margins, and profitability
- Business functions like sales, marketing, and customer relationships
- How to access websites, how to make online purchases, how to interact with a business online
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017