- 25+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- Downloadable workbooks and exercises
- Practice tests
- Topics on Conversion Tracking, Bidding & Reporting
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an effective internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites. Advertisers pay the publisher or the website owner only when the advertisement is clicked. Simplilearn’s Advanced Pay Per Click course trains professionals in the fields of PPC and Paid Search. In the digital world, a PPC-certified professional is able to display compelling campaigns to target an audience based on expressed interests and demonstrated search history.
What are the course objectives?
This Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) course helps participants to gain expertise in Pay Per Click and Paid Search. After completing this course, participants will:
- Have knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Be familiar with the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect a campaign.
- Be able to assess the market shared by the search engines.
- Analyze past and future Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure, and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
- Have strong awareness of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
- Be proficient in writing your own ads, developing landing pages, and using ad groups.
- Review the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other marketers.
- Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each campaign.
This course is best suited to professionals who want to learn and specialize in Pay Per Click to boost their digital marketing skills. The certification is most beneficial for:
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
Exam & certification
How do I become certified in Advanced PPC course?
When you have completed the training, you will become certified when you pass the PPC examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Although not required, ideally, participants will first complete our Pay Per Click - PPC Foundations course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 10, 2017