- 25 hours of high-quality e-learning content - 28 lessons
- 4 progress quizzes after each lesson
- 5 practice projects for a holistic experience
- Case studies on both B2B and B2C examples
- Assessment test on completion of the course
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
Mobile Marketing is a vital marketing strategy, representing the future of marketing. Mobile Marketing is marketing on or with a mobile device, providing customers with time- and location-sensitive, personalized information that promotes goods, services, and ideas.
An efficient marketer who can leverage mobile and keep up with the explosive growth will win the audience and be indispensable. This Advanced Mobile Marketing course will help participants to gain expertise on using the mobile medium as a means of marketing communication.
What are the course objectives?
The objectives of the Advanced Mobile Marketing Course are:
- Understand Mobile devices, core mobile product and service offerings
- In-depth knowledge of Mobile Rules and Regulations
- Learn Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Learn to create compelling Mobile responsive design to drive great user experience
- Understand Mobile Advertising and Search
- Combine Mobile Marketing with other Channels
- Effective Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Gain expertise and knowledge of Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
The Advanced Mobile Marketing training can be pursued by professionals who want to specialize in the Mobile Marketing field and gain recognition in the digital marketing industry. This training is best suited for:
- Mobile Marketers
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owners
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring marketing professionals
- Freelancers and graduates
Exam & certification
How do I get certified in Advanced Mobile Marketing?
When you have completed the training, you will become certified when you pass the Mobile Marketing examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Although not required, ideally, participants will first complete our Mobile Marketing Foundations course. Ultimately, participants will need a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office for a successful learning experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017