Learn How to the Empower People Around You and Achieve More with Advanced Management Training This course is about developing your personal leadership style so that you can effectively empower the people around you and open yourself to bigger opportunities. This course is similar to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s $3,300 course on Transformational Leadership Strategies. On the other side of this course, you will:
- Program your brain with leadership principles that guide good decisions
- Be able to appreciate and leverage different personality types
- Understand how to find, spread, and execute innovative ideas
- Know how to cultivate a compelling vision and motivate people behind it
This course is ideal for existing managers looking to get more engagement from their teams, new managers who will be managing people for the first time, or entrepreneurs who need to use “soft power” to achieve great things with small teams.
Smart Modules for Visual Learners + Exclusive Expert Interviews
Learn smarter with animated video modules that help you retain more information faster through both visual and audio learning cues and key concepts that are reinforced with short quizzes. You’ll also have access to four exclusive interviews with:
- Dave Johnson, SVP of Operations at AUMA in Edmonton
- Matt Moeller, CTO of Crunchyroll in San Francisco
- Tim Haitaian, CEO of Redshelf in Chicago
- Lomesh Shah, CEO of Nonprofiteasy in San Francisco
The most valuable takeaways from these interviews are also notated for you as a part of the course and a study guide is included so that you can quickly access the key learning outcomes from the course at any time. Happy learning!
- Develop innovations, execute good ideas, and diffusing them throughout an organization
- Unlock more strategic information and find better ways of working together
- Succeed in a world where smart, orchestrated networks and tiny firms that do not need much capital to compete with larger organizations
- Make their organizations more agile, responsive, and creative
About the School
Here at OfCourse we believe that it's best to learn from experts and that everyone has an area of expertise. We're on a mission to let anyone learn anything they want, any time, any place...