- 25+ hours of high-quality e-learning content
- Online progress quiz
- Downloadable workbooks and exercises
- Practice tests
- Topics on Email Marketing terminology and strategy
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
As the name suggests, email marketing involves sending marketing messaging using email. When properly done, a personalized email marketing message can be a very effective marketing tool. This Advanced Email Marketing course will help participants learn email marketing strategies, including creating effective advertisements to promote products and services.
Simplilearn's Advanced Email Marketing Course emphasizes on advanced marketing strategies using E-mails, guides in creating effective advertisements to promote a product or service, to request business, solicit sales/donations, meant to build loyalty, trust and create brand awareness.
E-mail marketing is one of the most effective and personalized modes of gaining the customers trust. E-mails are widely used by almost everyone and direct E-mail marketing produces higher response rate and higher average order value for e-commerce business.
What are the course objectives?
The objectives of this course are:
- Learn to draw more traffic, as well as gain visibility and awareness of a brand or product
- Understand the subtle and intricate details of effective email marketing
- Learn how to efficiently build an email list and email campaigns
- Generate a higher number of email subscribers
- Use effective email marketing to get more traction by employing the latest strategies
- Learn how to market a business through an email marketing platform
- In-depth knowledge of email Rules and Regulations
- Gain expertise and knowledge of email marketing to attract buyers at a larger scale and expand globally
- Learn the art of sending mass emails to a selected group of recipients who are searching for the product you are selling
This course is best suited for those who want to leverage email as a marketing tool, including:
- Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Marketing Professionals who want more traffic, sales and conversions
- Business Owners who want to generate revenue
- Business Development Professionals
- Aspiring professionals in the marketing field
- Freelancers and graduates
Exam & certification
How do I get certified in Advanced Email Marketing?
When you have completed the training, you will become certified when you pass the Email Marketing examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Although not required, ideally, participants will first complete our Email Marketing Foundations course. Ultimately, participants will need a basic working knowledge of HTML, internet usage, and Microsoft Office for a successful learning experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017