- 52 hours of high-quality e-learning content - 18 lessons
- 4 progress quizzes after each lesson
- 5 practice projects for a holistic experience
- Case studies on both B2B and B2C examples
- Assessment tests on completion of the course
- Comprehensive, up-to-date content
What’s the focus of this course?
Content Marketing is aimed at building authority, amplifying the message, acquiring, and retaining the intended audience. Well written Marketing Content helps build the reputation of a trusted advisor.
This Advanced Content Marketing Course trains participants to produce compelling and impressive Marketing Content, concentrating on the vital strategies, tactics, and best practices that a writer needs to create and enhance content marketing efforts. This course also helps participants learn various aspects of planning and executing Content Marketing strategies with greater efficiency and impact, guiding participants to harness the power of words to disseminate information and create impressive marketing content.
What are the course objectives?
The learning objectives of this Advanced Content Marketing Course are:
- Create interesting and compelling Marketing Content
- Identify Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Create messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
- Learn content marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices to produce effective content
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
- Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
This course will be of particular interest to professionals in these fields:
- Digital marketing
- Online content planning or writing
- Business development
- Social media and search marketing
- Public relations
- Organizational communication
Exam & certification
How do I get certified in Advanced Content Marketing?
When you have completed the training, you will become certified when you pass the Mobile Marketing examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
There are no particular prerequisites for this course. However, participants should have a flair for writing. Although not required, many participants might also benefit from our Content Marketing Foundations course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 26, 2017