Adobe inDesign Essentials
If you are an aspiring or working Print Designer, Adobe inDesign is an indispensable tool for layout and print industry related requirements. We will teach you from a basic level to intermediate how to use this fantastic program to perfect your layouts and projects with inDesigns powerful print and production ready engine.
Whether it’s a magazine spread, a poster, or even a Web page, nothing connects or communicates like an effective layout. Layout design, the art of what goes where on a page or editorial spread, is a creative challenge for any graphic or digital designer. Learn how to build strong foundations for your page design, explore creative applications for lines and shapes, and discover how to break the rules while maintaining the underlying structure of a page.
- Adobe inDesign: Module 1 – Getting to Know the inDesign Environment
- Adobe inDesign: Module 2 – Working with Text & Graphics
- Adobe inDesign: Module 3 – Drawing
- Adobe inDesign: Module 4 – Working with Graphics
- Adobe inDesign: Module 5 – Colour
- Adobe inDesign: Module 6 – Working with Layers
- Adobe inDesign: Module 7 – Master Pages
- Adobe inDesign: Module 8 – Styles
- Adobe inDesign: Module 9 – The Pages Panel
- Adobe inDesign: Module 10 – Preparing for Output
WHAT WE OFFER?
- 10 interactive modules
- 10O+ video lectures
- Over 9 hours of content
- Learn from PDF documents and quizzes
- Build documents from start to completion
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Print Publishers
- Advertisers & Marketers
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017